I haven't made resolutions since I was in college. But here goes:
- Be an encourager (Thanks, Jessie!)
- Go to the gym at least four times a week (I can't wait until those OTHER New Year's Resolution workout idiots burn out and it's not so crowded)
- Eat less junk food - like none.
- Accept not one single date. For the whole year. I'm not kidding.
- Make it to the Stirring every week. Invite at least one new person a month (I figured those two kind of go together).
- Pray more.
- Use my languages more. Yes, that's right, folks. At one time or another in my life I've been able to speak conversationally in French, Spanish and German, and I can still swear in Russian (very effective around small children). But if you don't use it, you lose it. So I'm going to use it. Buenos Dias, Mademoiselle. Sprechen Sie Deutsche?
- Read more blogs. My favorites (look right) make me think and laugh every day.
- Try to get the Prince to eat a more varied diet. Or give up completely and let him live on ham sandwiches and chicken nuggets. I haven't decided yet.
- Dance more. In fact, I'm dancing in my chair, at my desk, while typing this! Picture that!
- Sing karaoke. By myself. With people watching. This Friday night at Dry Creek - be there and hear me roar!
- Go somewhere I've never been. Like Portland.