Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Plans. I have PLANS!

I'm counting down.

Three more work days. Three. 24 hours of work - wait, 25, because tomorrow I have a meeting at 7:00 a.m.

The last few weeks have been....interesting.

My kids are pretty much sick of each other after a summer of togetherness.

We'll had WAY too much turmoil at work. Thankfully, I'll never again have to listen to the swinging exploits of a certain coworker of mine (and I don't mean swinging from a chandelier - though that may have been involved)...she was let go. AND. SHE. WASN'T EVEN. THE ONE. WHO WAS FIRED...FOR SEXUAL HARASSMENT. Yeah, it was bad.

It's better now.

I got sick.

I'm pretty much better now.

There has been something else, too. Not sure yet if it's good or bad, but I'm not ready to write about it yet.

I've been contacted by someone from my misbegotten youth, and it was really nice.

I met a blog friend, and it was great.

And now I'm going to get ready for fun...Friday, Turtle Bay. Saturday...packing (ok, that kind of sucks, but it's gotta be done). Sunday...ON THE ROAD, BABY!

But know this...

I have a housesitter with a 9 mm just waiting for you to break into my house because you know I'm gone.

2 comments:

Hal Johnson said...

Yep, in places like Redding and Bakersfield, armed housesitters are the norm. Have a great vacation!

Unknown said...

Just remember, every second of your life you spend focused on the negative energies around you are moments you can never regain! Don't waste your energies on them! The RedNeck in me just says "FK 'EM"! Keep It Loaded Baby! :)