Saturday, January 17, 2009

Distractions

I know, I know, I haven't been here for a while. I'm reading so many other people's blogs in the time I would have allotted to write!

And I've had a new addiction, one that's taking up my time, and I need to JUST. SAY. NO.

My name is Annie, and I'm a Netflix addict.

I've got Netflix...love it, love it. I have the plan with one DVD at a time, but UNLIMITED watching online! Let's just say I've seen 12 episodes of Heroes, Season One in a little over a week.

A real benefit is that if I start watching something, and (it sucks) I don't really care for it, I can just stop watching and not feel like I just have to watch it because I paid for it! That's what happened with the movie Indigo last night. Those people may have had a heart for telling a story they believed in, but they should have used part of their budget for acting lessons. Sorry.

I also watched one of the MOST. BEAUTIFUL. MOVIES. EVER. MADE.

If you haven't seen the movie Bella, run, don't walk, to your local store and rent a copy. Or watch it online as I did. It's an incredible story, beautifully told.

My son and I have also gotten hooked on watching a young man from Korea on YouTube. This kid is amazing. Truly. He's got my son inspired to learn to actually PLAY his guitar. His name is Sungha Jung, and if you haven't seen him - I've made it really easy for you to watch. This boy's got a gift.



Have a great weekend,

No comments: