Monday, November 12, 2007

Randomness

I took the munchkins to see the Bee Movie tonight. I would definitely give it a mixed review, Emme almost fell asleep, but Jake loved it. Take it for what you will.

I'm sad again tonight. I guess the missing part is okay. If I didn't miss him, it would mean I didn't care. And I did. That's a good thing. Learning to trust again, learning to open up. And, after all, if I can get over the ex-husband, I can get over anyone.

Emme is so fixated on hair - this from a child who managed to get food in her own hair nearly every day. She now will not eat jam - because it seems to attract hair. She might accidentally eat one!

I still haven't heard from my brother and his wife about Thanksgiving. We are such a close family. I have no idea what I'm going to do if we don't get together. I don't see the point in making a traditional dinner, when Jake would only eat the rolls and pumpkin pie...Emme might eat it all, but would enjoy it no more than mac 'n' cheese. And I certainly don't need the calories. I read the other day that the average American consumes nearly 7,000 calories on Thanksgiving Day!

No comments: