Tuesday, May 19, 2015

The Keto Project - Day Three


I know, I know. Where is Day Two? I said I'd update daily, and I've already failed. But I had a good reason - promise.

My daughter flipped over a basketball and landed on her forehead. Why didn't she break her fall, you ask? Go ahead, because it won't offend me...I thought the same thing. Right after I thought, "Oh, God...what's wrong with her now." If you've ever parented a middle-school girl, you may know what I'm talking about. I mean..CRAMPS! HEADACHES! BRUISES (from gymnastics and cheering and dancing)! It's unending.

Anyway, I got off track. Why didn't she break her fall? She said she didn't want to break a wrist. Wrist...brain...hmmmm. Thank goodness for the healing power of the young body, as she's pretty much back to normal after a rough 24 hours.

Anyway, today is Day Three, and I have to say, this is probably the easiest diet I've ever tried. I'm not really hungry. No cravings. Heck, I get chocolate every night! The food is delicious...so delicious. Tonight's dinner was Cheesy Chili Spaghetti Squash Casserole, and oh. my. yum. And it's REAL FOOD. And...the scale has already moved!

More later, hopefully....until then:

Weight change: - 1.5 pounds (yippy!!)
Exercise: Zilch. I had to wake up my girl up every hour last night, so there was no way in tarnation I was going to climb on that bike this morning.


Tweet

No comments: