Wednesday, December 26, 2007

As long as he doesn't try to blindfold me.

So. I have a blind date at noon today. I don't even know what he looks like, but he shouldn't be hard to find. We're meeting at one of my favorite restaurants. I'm scared. I'm nervous. I don't want to do it, but I don't want to back out now. The last time I had a blind date, it worked out very well. For a while. And then I got very hurt. And I don't want it to happen again.

I'd just decided I wasn't going to date ever again. But, Michelle talked me into this. She met him at the gym, and says that she would go out with him if she wasn't married. Of course, the thing I didn't remember at the time was that I wouldn't have gone out with any of the guys she has. Not a good sign.

I wasn't thinking much about the date when I dressed for work this morning. I got to work, and a coworker asked if I was going to a funeral. I'm in black. What does that tell you?

My stomach hurts. I want to be alone.

No comments: